Rooftop's Comeback Plan: Restart, Rebuild, Reunite
Phase 2: REBUILD
Rooftop moves to Phase 2: Rebuild beginning Sunday, June 28.
8:30 am - Masks Recommended
10 am - Masks Recommended
11:30 am - Masks Recommended
4 pm - Masks Required
Here is what's new in phase 2:
- We're still hosting four services, but pre-registration is no longer required.
- The common spaces in the building including the Welcome Center and Lobby will be open for people to socialize.
- We will serve coffee and prepackaged snacks as part of our hospitality.
- Attendees will line up in the Lobby when they are ready to be seated in the Worship Center.
- The Cry Room is open for families who need to step out with their children.
- No children's programs, for now. Kids are welcome to sit in the service. We will provide activity bags to keep them engaged.
In Phase 2, social distancing protocols will still be followed. All staff and volunteers will continue to wear facemasks at all services (except when on stage and required by their responsibilities), hand sanitizing stations will be set up, programs and offering bags will not be passed around, and a limited number of people will be allowed in worship spaces.
Please contact any member of the Rooftop staff with questions or concerns. Text us at (314) 582-0093 or email email@example.com. Stay tuned for future adjustments as the situation develops.
People with compromised immune systems, at risk for infection or simply not ready to return are encouraged to stay home and watch services online. Links at rooftop.org/tv.
Phase 3: REUNITE
Start Date TBD
· Rooftop will likely return to three services. (Depending on attendance.) Our services will continue to livestream on rooftop.org/tv.
· Rooftots Children’s Ministry will re-open with new health safety guidelines.
· Other ministries will resume with new guidelines.
· Outreach efforts and church-wide events may resume with new guidelines.
How can we help?
Rooftop is here to serve you. Need to talk to a pastor? Need someone to get you groceries? Have a pray request? Let us know how we can help. The staff is eager to serve you during this crisis. We can talk and pray with you over a phone, Facetime or in person. Text us at (314) 583-0093. Or use the form below.