Rooftop's Comeback Plan: Restart, Rebuild, Reunite
Phase 2: REBUILD
Join us in person for one of three social-distancing services at 8:30, 10 and 11:30 am.
Rooftop's leadership has chosen to follow the St. Louis County executive order that requires people to wear face coverings in public. So effective immediately, please wear a mask to church. If you don’t have one, we’ve got one for you. Of course, we won’t force you to wear a mask or deny you entry. That’s not our style. We just ask that you respect the wishes of those around you who are choosing wear a mask and to social distance.
We have free rubber bracelets for you to wear so you can communicate your level of comfort socializing with others at church - red, yellow and green. Pick one up at the registration desk in the lobby.
Rooftop moved to Phase 2 on Sunday, June 28. Here is what's new in phase 2:
- The common spaces in the building including the Welcome Center and Lobby will be open for people to socialize.
- We will serve coffee and prepackaged snacks as part of our hospitality.
- The Cry Room is open for families who need to step out with their children.
- We are offering limited children's programs for kids age 0-5 beginning Sept. 6. Class sizes are limited and weekly pre-registration is required. (Click here to register) Older kids are welcome to sit in the service. We will provide activity bags to keep them engaged.
In Phase 2, social distancing protocols will still be followed. All staff and volunteers will continue to wear facemasks at all services (except when on stage singing or talking), hand sanitizing stations will be set up, programs and offering bags will not be passed around, and a limited number of people will be allowed in worship spaces.
Please contact any member of the Rooftop staff with questions or concerns. Text us at (314) 582-0093 or email email@example.com. Stay tuned for future adjustments as the situation develops.
People with compromised immune systems, at risk for infection or simply not ready to return are encouraged to stay home and watch services online. Links at rooftop.org/tv.
Phase 3: REUNITE
Start Date TBD
· Rooftop will open more space in our three services. Our services will continue to livestream on rooftop.org/tv.
· Rooftots Children’s Ministry will re-open with new health safety guidelines.
· Other ministries will resume with new guidelines.
· Outreach efforts and church-wide events may resume with new guidelines.
How can we help?
Rooftop is here to serve you. Need to talk to a pastor? Need someone to get you groceries? Have a pray request? Let us know how we can help. The staff is eager to serve you during this crisis. We can talk and pray with you over a phone, Facetime or in person. Text us at (314) 583-0093. Or use the form below.