Rooftop's Response to Coronavirus
Rooftop's staff and leaders will be on hand to respond to any questions, comments or prayer requests you have on Sunday during the live stream.
Anyone who does not have online access to the service should contact us so we can make arrangements for you to see it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ways to Serve Others
Here are 4 ways you can serve while social distancing:
1) Donate Food - The Affton Christian Food Pantry remains open to serve the increasing number of people without food in our community. Stop by Rooftop Church this week to drop off donations. We will get them to families in Affton who need it.
2) Shop for the Vulnerable - Offer to go grocery shopping or run an errand for a neighbor, friend or family member who is most vulnerable to the novice coronavirus (the elderly and immune suppressed). Don't know anyone to serve? Let us know you are available. We'll help connect you.
3) Make a Gift - Rooftop needs your continued partnership through giving. While church leaders are spending wisely, benevolence needs will likely increase in our church. We wants to meet those needs. Please continue to give regularly and consider scheduling a recurring gift online. Learn More
4) Pray for our Community - Spend time praying for our church, community and nation as we face this uncertain time.
Maintaining connections while social isolating is key to sustaining our faith and hope (and mental health) during this crisis. We want to help you do that. Here’s some ways to stay connected with your church family:
· Find Us on Facebook and Instagram - If you haven’t already, like Rooftop’s Facebook page. Once you do, click on the button “Following” and chose the option “See First”, which will move Rooftop’s content to the top of your feed. (See photo below) That way you won’t miss a thing. We’re also active on Instagram.
· Engage with Us and Each Other - Rooftop’s staff and leaders will regularly provide content on our social media platforms where you can engage with us and one another. Share your thoughts, ideas and encouragement in the comments. Start conversations online and then move them to direct messaging, text or dare we say, a phone call.
· Share Hope - Take the opportunity to also share hope while you’re online. Like and share Facebook’s posts with friends and family. Them in the comment’s section. Send them a link to our online church livestream.
· Reach Out to a Pastor – The staff is eager to serve you during this crisis. We can talk and pray with you over a phone, Facetime or in person (for now). Text us at (314) 583-0093.
How can we help?
Rooftop is here to serve you. Need to talk to a pastor? Need someone to get you groceries? Have a pray request? Let us know how we can help. Use the form below to contact a staff member.